Saturday, March 30, 2013

Growing Love


Here it goes folks- challenge has been accepted and surely will continue...And am sure you will enjoy it as much as I enjoy working on these challenges.


Above picture is photoshop, sorry couldn't resist messing about with it. For true colours see below.


I had found a broken wooden toddler chair on the road, couldn't resist but had to pick it up.Its been with me for sometime and finally had time to renew it.With a coat of Red paint, a broken chair,a utensil ready to throw away (which seem to sit perfectly in its chair) and a plant that one of my lovely friends gave....it seems like a match made in heaven.




 Later in summer (when we have one :-)) the plant will have red flowers which will brighten our room's corner more.

Will be in touch soon, let me know what you think? and Enjoy your Easter Break 

No comments:

Post a Comment